In order to provide you with the best experience when using our system, we may collect, use, disclose, process and protect your personal identifiable information or personal data. Our system and Website is owned and operated by PT.Ski Island Trading.
Terms we use in this Privacy Statement
( “us”, “we”,”Site”, or “our”) refers to HaloPuncak.
- Personal Data that HaloPuncak Collect
- How HaloPuncak Use Your Personal Data
- Sharing of Your Personal Data
- Correction of Your Personal Data
- Removal of Your Personal Data
- Retention of Your Personal Data
- Protection of Your Personal Data
- Links to Other Websites
- Registration and Memberships
- Our Contact Details
Personal Data that HaloPuncak Collect
- Basic personal information: when you are using the Site, we may request you to create an account in order to process your bookings. The Personal Data collected will include, but will not be limited to, your name, HaloPuncak user identification and login credentials, email address and phone number.
- Specific personal information: we may collect information based on your experiences in using the Site, for example: details of your hotel bookings (such as hotel name, hotel location and length of stay), your travel preferences. We may also collect certain information from you when you are using the Site, such as geographic location, IP address, search preferences as well as other Internet usage related data as follows:
- Geographic location: we may collect information about your actual location, whether or not you are using the Site, to provide you with the offers in the relevant location as provided in the Site. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address and GPS and other information provided from your mobile device.
- Log Information: when you are using the Site, we may collect information which we refer to as “log information”. The log information may be collected even though you do not create an account on the Site. This log information may include IP address, browser type, operating system, nationality, pages visited, your mobile carrier, device information and search history as well as other Internet usage related information. We use the log information to provide you with a better experience using the Site.
If we are unable to collect your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide our services to you.
How HaloPuncak Use Your Personal Data
The main reason we ask for personal details is to help you with your online booking Reservations and ensure you get the best possible service.
We also use your personal data to contact you about the latest deals, special offers, and other products or services we think you might be interested in.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
HaloPuncak may also transfer your Personal Data to Third Parties located overseas.
There are different parties integrated into HaloPuncak services, in various ways and for various reasons. The primary reason we share your data is to provide the Trip Provider with the relevant info to complete your Trip Reservation.
We also involve other parties to provide you HaloPuncak services. This includes, for example, financial institutions, advertisers. In some cases, if we’re required by law, we might share your data with governmental or other authorities.
Correction of Your Personal Data
When you provide us with your Personal Data, please ensure that it is accurate and complete. If you believe that any of your Personal Data held by us contains errors or omissions, please log into your account on the Site and correct the Personal Data. In addition, please update your Personal Data through your account in a timely manner, should there be any changes.
If you wish to correct an error or omission in any of your Personal Data held by us which cannot be corrected via your account on the Site, or to access your Personal Data held by us which cannot be accessed via your account on the Site, please submit your request to our contact details listed below.
Removal of Your Personal Data
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you may have the right to request us to remove your Personal Data that we hold from our systems, and you should inform us at our contact details listed below.
Upon your request, we will strive to remove your Personal Data from our systems, unless we are permitted or required by applicable law to do otherwise. We will also cease to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data, unless otherwise permitted or required by applicable law. Note that by requesting us to remove your Personal Data, we may not be able to continue providing you with our services.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Unless we remove your Personal Data from our systems following the receipt of a request from you, your Personal Data will be retained by us for as long as your account is in existence and as needed to provide you with our services. We shall cease to retain Personal Data, or will use reasonable efforts to remove the means by which the Personal Data can be associated with you as an individual, as soon as, 1) the purpose for which Personal Data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of that Personal Data; and 2) we are not otherwise permitted or required by applicable law to retain the Personal Data.
Protection of Your Personal Data
We will protect your Personal Data by maintaining reasonable security arrangements, including physical, technical and organizational procedures, to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. If we are subject to a data breach that relates to your Personal Data, to the extent required by applicable law, we will notify you through our channels, whether directly or indirectly, to give you sufficient information regarding such data breach and will work to protect against the misuse of your Personal Data.
Links to Other Websites
Registration and Memberships
HaloPuncak allows you to create a user account based on the information you provide. By providing that information, registering, and creating your account, you warrant that:
1- The information you provide is true and accurate, current and complete as required in the registration form on the Site.
2- You will update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate and complete.
If you have a complaint regard the treatment of your Personal Data by us, please contact us at our contact details listed below. We will treat your complaint confidentially. We will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss it and to outline options regarding how your complaint may be resolved. If you have a complaint regarding the treatment of your Personal Data that is not resolved by us, you may be able to make a complaint to the relevant regulatory authority.
Our Contact Details